The SEED is a do-it-together food movement.
Engaging people of all incomes and walks of life, we are building a connected Guelph-Wellington where everyone has access to healthy food.
Good food. Great possibilities.
Over 20,000 people in Guelph-Wellington can’t afford healthy food.
To solve this challenge, we believe in…
- System change. Rethinking the status quo for government food policies and our society’s expectations.
- Social enterprise: Sustainably improving food access while driving change and employing young people.
- Food as healthcare: Building good food into the healthcare system via innovative community food programs
- Community involvement and diverse leadership: There are food leaders in every corner of Guelph-Wellington.
- Partnership: Collaborating closely with other organizations, institutions, and businesses.
- Evaluation and cross-pollination: Understanding our impact and sharing best practices with other communities and organizations.
Read more about our activities and values on our blog.
To find out about job opportunities, please keep an eye on the Guelph Community Health Centre jobs posting page.
519 821 6638 x344
Shelldale Farm Park Coordinator
519 821 6638 X 401
Customer Service Lead
Food Surplus Lead
Community Engagement Coordinator
Fresh Food Rx & Creative Conversations Coordinator
519 821 6638 X338
Home Delivery Lead
Upcycle Kitchen Lead
Customer Service Representative
Good Food Distribution Coordinator
519 821 6638 X379
Warehouse and Delivery Lead
Sign up for our monthly newsletter!